Expats Housing Services is active in Koggenland where between 200- 400 expats reside and often work for international organisations. As being an experienced specialist for rental and homeowners and expats, we speak understand each other’s needs and demands.
The municipality of Koggenland has as much as 22.600 inhabitants and consists of the villages, Westerkoggenland, Spierdijk, Zuidermeer, Ursem, Avenhorn, Oudendijk, Obdam and Hensbroek, where we have the right network for housing demand and housing supply and therefore the placement of the expats.
The accessibility for the expats we place depends on various factors, for example we offer rental solutions and we have sufficient contacts to be of service to you.
The places around Koggenland also offer sufficient opportunities for renting out your accommodation and for placing our expats. In addition to the municipality of Koggenland, Expats Housing Services is also active in Amsterdam, The Wieringermeer and Friesland, where we have a extensive network. We also have sufficient contacts outside of this area to be of service to you.
We have contact with many homeowners and expats in your region who are always looking for a reliable tenant and landlord. Thanks to our down-to-earth approach and clear communication, you always know in advance where you always know where you stand, so that afterwards there is no discussion.
If you have any questions about the services of Expats Housing Services in Koggenland or elsewhere, do not hesitate and contact us.
Why choose Expats Housing Services Koggenland
- Experience in your region of Koggenland with supply and demand of different types of accommodations
- More than 10 years of experience in West-Friesland, the Wieringermeer, Flevoland and beyond
- With us you have 1 point of contact for all your questions
- In possession of a large network throughout the Netherlands
- Works for small and large companies in all sectors
- Works for the private and business market
- Knowledge of real estate and maintenance